Cost of living comparison between Oral, Kazakhstan and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.937 NGN / KZT *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oral (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 396,734 ₦ (423,393 KZT) in Oral.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lawrence, Kansas costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 10 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 149,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.77 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,579 kn (44 minutes ago)