Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 658 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 334.669 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 12% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 437,783 ₦ (€1,308) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Natal costs R$ 6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (about 2 hours ago)