Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 622 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 342.684 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 13% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 352,855 ₦ (€1,030) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,583 (about 1 hour ago)