Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 534 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 429.091 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 20% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 975,723 ₦ (€2,274) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 810,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chandigarh costs ₨600 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Toulouse costs €435 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,399 (37 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Udaipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)