Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 104.525 NGN / PLN *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 867,137 ₦ (8,296 zł) in Opole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 840,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osijek costs 40 kn (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €55 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 599 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £2,500 (25 minutes ago)