Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 98.947 NGN / PLN *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 788,585 ₦ (7,970 zł) in Opole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 774,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 3.60 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩8,786,680,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 135,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $5.59 (about 2 hours ago)