Cost of living in Omsk, Russia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.845 NGN / RUB
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Omsk (Russia) is 6% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 411,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 386,023 ₦ (руб 66,038) in Omsk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)