Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 76.401 NGN / PLN *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 13% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,119,467 ₦ (27,741 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oujda costs 150 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limoges costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)