Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.345 NGN / PHP *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 9% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 354,276 ₦ (Php55,835) in Olongapo City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 20,000 Dinar (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 99 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$2.80 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,525 (37 minutes ago)