Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.197 NGN / JPY *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 155% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,259,388 ₦ (¥706,822) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 886,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 35,000 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Burgas costs 2.19 лв (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 10,653 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cadiz costs €807 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cambridge costs £1.80 (about 1 hour ago)