Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia vs Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.759 NGN / MKD
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 8% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 203,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 187,617 ₦ (27,757 ден) in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $2.19 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Paris costs €9 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in London, Ontario costs C$1,400 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 1,150 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)