Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.883 NGN / MKD
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 8% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 135,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 124,645 ₦ (18,108 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)