Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.013 NGN / MKD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 7% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 139,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 129,075 ₦ (18,406 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 60 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bacău costs 15 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Paris costs €1,730 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bologna costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)