Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.519 NGN / MKD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 14% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 53,921 ₦ (9,771 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨3,558 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 12 (14 minutes ago)