Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.236 NGN / MKD
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 6% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 153,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 143,547 ₦ (19,837 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 5,808 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 190 (about 1 hour ago)