Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.887 NGN / MKD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 8% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 133,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 123,005 ₦ (17,860 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.25 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)