Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.512 NGN / MKD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 14% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 67,151 ₦ (12,183 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,240 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Kaunas costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)