Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 77.397 NGN / GHS
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is 12% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 7,255 ₦ (GH₵94) in Obuasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 80 Dirham (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (about 2 hours ago)