Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 70.586 NGN / GHS *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is 13% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,521 ₦ (GH₵50) in Obuasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)