Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.809 NGN / JPY *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 194% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 9,188 ₦ (¥3,271) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Rotorua costs NZ$6,076 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (14 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Turmero costs Bs 15,625 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Petaling Jaya costs RM189 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manila costs Php25,000 (about 1 hour ago)