Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.281 NGN / JPY
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 133% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,266,047 ₦ (¥690,703) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 971,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bhatinda costs ₨600 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Berlin costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)