Cost of living comparison between Novi Sad, Serbia and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.701 NGN / RSD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 7% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 418,055 ₦ (154,786 Дин.) in Novi Sad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Vilnius costs €13 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 3 hours ago)