Cost of living in Novi Pazar, Serbia vs Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.490 NGN / RSD
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novi Pazar (Serbia) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,800 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 5,800 ₦ (1,662 Дин.) in Novi Pazar.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £700 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)