Cost of living in Novi Pazar, Serbia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.532 NGN / RSD
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novi Pazar (Serbia) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,400 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 5,400 ₦ (1,529 Дин.) in Novi Pazar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Windhoek costs 14 N$ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 10KM (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €550 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,300 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)