Cost of living in Novi Pazar, Serbia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.736 NGN / RSD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Pazar (Serbia) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 3,125 ₦ (1,142 Дин.) in Novi Pazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Brussels costs €1.79 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (36 minutes ago)