Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.085 NGN / MRU
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 7% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 700,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 653,173 ₦ (64,770 UM) in Nouakchott.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$430 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨5,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (about 3 hours ago)