Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.017 NGN / MRO
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 13% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 620,156 ₦ (609,733 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 551,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,236 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mykolayiv costs 18₴ (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)