Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania vs Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.149 NGN / MRU
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 6% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 648,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 612,031 ₦ (60,306 UM) in Nouakchott.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €65 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belfast costs £3.99 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Nanjing costs 10元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 350,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)