Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 948.277 NGN / OMR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 46% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 943,214 ₦ (﷼ 995) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 645,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sydney costs AU$10 (24 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Mashhad costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 2,459 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Haven, Connecticut costs $4.67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 65TL (about 1 hour ago)