Cost of living in Nizhniy Tagil, Russia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.090 NGN / RUB *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhniy Tagil (Russia) is 10% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 393,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 355,625 ₦ (руб 58,396) in Nizhniy Tagil.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sydney costs AU$10 (19 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Mashhad costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 2,459 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Haven, Connecticut costs $4.67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 65TL (about 1 hour ago)