Cost of living comparison between Niš, Serbia and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.701 NGN / RSD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niš (Serbia) is 8% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 437,992 ₦ (162,167 Дин.) in Niš to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,600 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (about 1 hour ago)