Cost of living in Nîmes, France compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 334.634 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nîmes (France) is 24% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,426,028 ₦ (€7,250) in Nîmes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 55 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (about 2 hours ago)