Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 248.335 NGN / NZD
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 36% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,168,723 ₦ (NZ$8,733) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,590,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Chişinău costs 33 Leu (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £12 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (29 minutes ago)