Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala vs Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 380 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 46.916 NGN / GTQ
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 996,637 ₦ (Q21,243) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 972,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 810 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Recife costs R$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $28 (about 2 hours ago)