Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 582 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 41.813 NGN / GTQ *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 7% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 437,000 ₦ (Q10,451) in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $11 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (22 minutes ago)