Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 98.594 NGN / ILS
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 69% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,680,350 ₦ (27,186 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,590,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $89 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (25 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Montclair, New Jersey costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)