Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 99.329 NGN / ILS
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 58% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,916,970 ₦ (29,367 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,850,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 235 kr (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $0.72 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 350 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 55 Lari (about 2 hours ago)