Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12049 NGN / COP *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 30% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 516,705 ₦ (COL$4,288,504) in Neiva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 396,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €7,500 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kozhikode costs ₨44 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (about 1 hour ago)