Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10703 NGN / COP *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 29% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 605,412 ₦ (COL$5,656,279) in Neiva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guayaquil costs $0.30 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $19 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $9 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nairobi costs Shilling6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (25 minutes ago)