Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 34.685 NGN / ZMW
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 105% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,678,387 ₦ (106,052 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,790,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Taipei costs 2,000 NT$ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)