Cost of living in Narbonne, France compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 342.707 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 23% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,500,735 ₦ (€7,297) in Narbonne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Namur costs €5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨44 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Loreto costs Mex$ 72 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 2 hours ago)