Cost of living in Narbonne, France compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 435.521 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 24% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,507,592 ₦ (€3,462) in Narbonne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,220,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (8 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Franca costs R$ 0.65 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €650 (32 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Toulouse costs €3.60 (about 1 hour ago)