Cost of living in Naples, Italy compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 440.234 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naples (Italy) is 44% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,316,073 ₦ (€5,261) in Naples to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,610,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (27 minutes ago)