Cost of living in Nantes, France compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 333.156 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantes (France) is 33% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,591,706 ₦ (€7,779) in Nantes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.00 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $8 (32 minutes ago)