Cost of living comparison between Nanchang, China and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 45.646 NGN / CNY *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 10% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 342,645 ₦ (元7,507) in Nanchang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bristol costs £516 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,800 (about 1 hour ago)