Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 443.563 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 36% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,437,833 ₦ (€3,242) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,060,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥790 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nottingham costs £300 (about 1 hour ago)