Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.768 NGN / MZN *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 6% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,125,199 ₦ (195,067 MT) in Nampula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,060,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ufa costs руб 172,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $508 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr11 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 10 Lari (42 minutes ago)