Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.472 NGN / MZN *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 403,619 ₦ (90,257 MT) in Nampula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 680 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨200 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in San Francisco, California costs $100 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (29 minutes ago)