Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 269.237 NGN / LYD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 21% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,060,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 841,364 ₦ (3,125 Dinar) in Nalut.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Wuhan costs 元10 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨999 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,650 (about 2 hours ago)