Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Nalut have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 220.975 NGN / LYD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 29% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 1,444,028 ₦ (6,535 Dinar) in Nalut.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (22 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (40 minutes ago)