Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Nalut have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 259.807 NGN / LYD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 22% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,050,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 819,234 ₦ (3,153 Dinar) in Nalut.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨86,000 (about 1 hour ago)