Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Nalut have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 221.826 NGN / LYD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 29% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 1,330,532 ₦ (5,998 Dinar) in Nalut.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €55 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.79 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,617 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)