Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.891 NGN / THB *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 96% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 122,807 ₦ (13,813 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $15 (39 minutes ago)