Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.959 NGN / THB
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 105% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 346,707 ₦ (31,637 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 169,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)