Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.097 NGN / THB *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 10% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 516,536 ₦ (56,778 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Montreal costs C$2.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (15 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)