Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.988 NGN / THB *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 13% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 494,233 ₦ (44,981 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 437,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)