Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.399 NGN / THB
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 13% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 469,458 ₦ (41,185 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 415,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $0.13 (about 1 hour ago)