Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30321 NGN / IQD
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 16% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 434,481 ₦ (1,432,941 Dinar) in Najaf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 376,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €299 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)