Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26819 NGN / IQD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 37% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 428,745 ₦ (1,598,664 Dinar) in Najaf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.30 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (33 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)