Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.749 NGN / JPY *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 78% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,472,891 ₦ (¥1,263,471) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.75 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- 500g of rice in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q50 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)