Cost of living in Nagercoil, India compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.621 NGN / INR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 21% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 61,699 ₦ (₨13,351) in Nagercoil.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)