Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.809 NGN / JPY *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 77% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 690,520 ₦ (¥245,847) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Davao costs Php7,800 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lagos costs 15,000 ₦ (37 minutes ago)