Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 38.756 NGN / MAD
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 16% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 847,065 ₦ (21,856 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 731,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨450 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dublin costs €2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Indore costs ₨55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pune costs ₨206 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 2 hours ago)