Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.379 NGN / MAD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 16% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 362,408 ₦ (11,549 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$0 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)