Cost of living in Nadiad, India compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.507 NGN / INR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadiad (India) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 335,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 329,462 ₦ (₨59,827) in Nadiad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元35 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Christchurch costs NZ$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Klaipėda costs €0.03 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 16 (about 3 hours ago)