Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny, Russia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.611 NGN / RUB
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny (Russia) is 11% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 553,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 493,985 ₦ (руб 88,031) in Naberezhnyye Chelny.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.30 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 2 hours ago)