Cost of living in Mysore, India compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.212 NGN / INR
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mysore (India) is 12% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 394,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 344,760 ₦ (₨66,148) in Mysore.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $19 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$29,990 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)