Cost of living in Mysore, India compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.956 NGN / INR
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mysore (India) is 13% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 376,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 326,249 ₦ (₨65,823) in Mysore.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $3,024 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Spokane, Washington costs $505 (about 2 hours ago)