Cost of living in Muzaffarpur, India compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.448 NGN / INR
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muzaffarpur (India) is 7% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 137,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 127,358 ₦ (₨23,376) in Muzaffarpur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr236,971 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (about 1 hour ago)