Cost of living comparison between Muzaffarpur, India and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.751 NGN / INR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muzaffarpur (India) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 2,500 ₦ (₨526) in Muzaffarpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tuzla costs 8KM (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sorocaba costs R$ 20 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)