Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar, India compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.456 NGN / INR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar (India) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 253,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 251,323 ₦ (₨46,062) in Muzaffarnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Liverpool costs £4.89 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,450,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £3.00 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (about 2 hours ago)