Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 407 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 833.981 NGN / OMR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 5% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,964,789 ₦ (﷼ 2,356) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 80 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanover costs €15 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (23 minutes ago)