Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 544 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 930.361 NGN / OMR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 8% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,962,057 ₦ (﷼ 2,109) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,810,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $6,357 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €13 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €600 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (35 minutes ago)