Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 413 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 816.651 NGN / OMR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 4% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,032,171 ₦ (﷼ 2,488) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,150 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr1,287 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gdańsk costs 699 zł (about 2 hours ago)