Cost of living comparison between Murcia, Spain and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 334.288 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Murcia (Spain) is 14% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 534,891 ₦ (€1,600) in Murcia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨20,330 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 500 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)