Cost of living in Mumbai, India compared to Zaria, Nigeria (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,849 prices entered by 606 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.602 NGNX / INR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 16% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 333,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 280,801 ₦ (₨51,110) in Mumbai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $800 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rennes costs €400 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rochester, New York costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$25 (about 2 hours ago)