Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.010 NGN / PKR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 8% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 344,184 ₦ (₨114,345) in Multan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $800 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Pune costs ₨10,750 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,115TL (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hefei costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)