Cost of living in Muar, Malaysia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 71.182 NGN / MYR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muar (Malaysia) is 4% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 3,595 ₦ (RM51) in Muar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (32 minutes ago)