Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.974 NGN / BDT *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,554 ₦ (Taka 643) in Moulvi Bazar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €2.60 (about 2 hours ago)